Author Topic: Invitation to iVillage and/or doccool.com forum members  (Read 8939 times)

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
  • Slowly, slowly ... with the velocity of love.
Invitation to iVillage and/or doccool.com forum members
« on: February 17, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »
The history of the internet includes a number of forums that have come and gone throughout time.  A few other affair support forums we've discovered have disappeared or simply have closed down include iVillage and doccool.com.

iVillage appeared to have had a number of forums as related to affairs, dealing with both sides of affairs.  (There is an offshoot iVillage forum, EAS/AAS -- "after affair support" -- which is still operational, however does not appear to be very active.) I had also noted there were at one time active support forums for those currently involved in affairs.   

The forum associated with doccool.com was shut down in early 2013.  It appears that forum had been quite active.  I would suppose those members have found new forum homes as well, but for those still those looking for a new "safe haven", consider joining ClubTOW. 

While ClubTOW is not descended from either iVillage or doccool.com, we do invite those of you who were members of the affair support forums with those sites to join us here. 
Me = Rappy (single OW)
MM = Dole   (RIP/August 2019)
W = Sheriff

Supporting cast:
Long distance BFF & her DH = Emily & Bob Hartley
Emily's sister = Ellen Borden

RIP: BFFs Sarcastic Bitch (Fall 2012) and Bea (Fall 2016)

"If love was a choice, who would ever choose such exquisite pain?" -- Tuptim in Anna and the King (Margaret Landon, author)

Forum Rules | What is TMI?