Author Topic: How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce: Loving Your Separated Man Without Losin  (Read 10705 times)

Offline Hidden

• Senior Council
  • Live life creatively without fear
How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce: Loving Your Separated Man Without Losing Your Mind
by Robyn Todd, Lesley Dormen

Amazon
Drawing from her own experience, Robyn Todd has created a practical guide for an emotional journey. Whether you are currently involved with a separated man, thinking about embarking on such a relationship, or licking your wounds from an unsuccessful attempt to follow your heart, How to Survive Your Boyfriend's Divorce will keep you sane and help you make the right decisions for you.
You'll also find profiles of real women's experiences, important statistics, and chapter checkpoints by prominent psychologist Dr. Leslie Pam, as well as a glossary of legal terms and a state-by-state guide to divorce laws.

My very close friend read this book after being strung along for over a year.  It helped her to make much needed decisions concerning her relationship and set up much needed boundaries while he was going through his long, drawn out divorce. 

Please, post comments/review here if you've read this book and found it to be helpful.
Captain   MM 10+ yrs  Sally W
Sissy DD college age Little BF...her 1st serious BF Prof adult DS Sheila his GF
Director  xH  Olga  wife, Jeremy Olga's adult DS
Saint BFFM local,Dionne older FFDS,Ellen BFFM 
Tomkat male RIP,Sheba semi-feral female Adopted cats
SG  Slooow, single guy dated for a year...sort of,now NC

Forum Rules |What is TMI | Abbreviations

Offline Hidden

• Charter Member
I read it long before Bel started the divorce process.  It helped me with boundary setting and I actually think it would be a useful book to read for any OW, not just when you're involved with a divorcing man.